BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Monday, November 15, 2010

Maybe talking nerdy will help? Asassin's Creed Brotherhood?

Well internet, it's official. Just when I need my xbox the most, it fails me. Well, not really my Xbox, but the good internet is down, and all I have left is a measly two bars of service with which to write this post. I would fix it, but alas, the wireless is two apartments over. Inside that apartment resides an elderly missionary couple from Idaho. IDAHO. They have no idea how to fix the internet even if they did figure out that it was down. Also, with the impending doom of my last semester of college ending in just five weeks, I'm stressing a little over the job market. Also (again), I have 20 pages of my screenplay due tomorrow. I haven't even written up to page five. I'M DOOMED!

Now that I've gotten that out of the way, let's talk about something for today. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. For the record, no I have not played it yet. It's only 10:50 at night. It doesn't get released for another hour and ten minutes. I probably won't buy it until well after it has gone down in price. Why? Because I don't need it. I've heard that ACB was built for multiplayer. This is the reason I lost interest in the latest installment. Assassin's Creed IS NOT A MULTIPLAYER GAME. NEWSFLASH! That's not what the series is about! It's about the engaging story! The sick assassinations! The distant lands! I don't want to assassinate some 12 year old that just got back from wiping his nose on his hand at school (or maybe I do?). Anyway, I want to figure out what the heck that thing was at the end of Assassin's Creed 2. What's wrong with you Ubisoft? Are you really so eager for the last of my money that you would release a filler game?

Other people have said that the story is short. That's fine. But is it COOL? That's all that this stressed out college senior wants... a cool new game. Sniff, sniff. You can't just expect me to buy it just because of the AC name! With the release of the second game, there were tons of add-ons, trailers, commercials, and in general hype! I haven't gotten excited for Brotherhood and I don't know why. My brain says I should be. It's Assassin's Creed for crying out loud! But, I will wait until after Christmas when everyone's beaten it and played it out of its misery and sold it back to GameStop. I have a feeling I won't be missing much until then.

P.S. I'm sorry. I'm harsh and emotional right now.
P.P.S. Scott. That's all you get.

0 comments: